All 3 art Reviews

Zerosuit Fox Zerosuit Fox

Honestly the texture of the fur on the tail seems a little smudged to me; which when compared to the vibrant sharpness of the rest of your style, it's a little off-putting. But other than that, beautiful job as always. :D I like the subtle see-through nipple coloration. Your asses and your understanding of foreshortening never fails to amaze. c:

The empress The empress

Honestly I think your largest downfall is in the anatomy itself. You're good with the posing of characters but I find that most of your figures seem almost balloon-like. Learning basic anatomy is a good first start to drawing any style. You don't have to master it, but doing a bunch of quick sketches from sites like Posemaniacs ( they have a timed drawing session thing there; it's really neat! ) will really help with understanding how muscles wrap around the body without studying it tirelessly. c:

Blah blah blah, practice practice, etc. You have a good start, friend. c:

Ryoma-Hechizen responds:

Thank you for your advice, I'll check the site. Depicting anatomy has always been a thing that has really complicated me through out the time I've been drawing. Thank you again, and I'll keep on practicing.

OC OC

Cute, but tough! I really like the way that you color, and your style is adorable. Though you don't have the same lovely line consistency in the eyes that you do with the rest of your picture. o0o